The Gallant Pioneers 1872 Book

The ideal item for all those upcoming long days at home.

The Greatest Sporting Story Ever Told.

Only £16.00 ( + £1.72 P+P).‬

‪Our copies are all signed by author Gary Ralston. ‬

This is the updated version of the book which has a chapter devoted to the Founders Trail.

‪ A must read for all True Blues !‬

‪Purchase your book here on our website and we’ll post your copy out within 24 hours.

https://www.thefounderstrail.co.uk/shop 

• Frankie changed the title to The Gallant Pioneers 1872 Book

I've got the original version, and I feel a bit short-changed in that there's been at least 2 updates since I bought it.

I understand the rationale behind updating it, but I'm not wanting to buy it again when it's basically the same book.

On 18/03/2020 at 07:23, Bluedell said:

I've got the original version, and I feel a bit short-changed in that there's been at least 2 updates since I bought it.

I understand the rationale behind updating it, but I'm not wanting to buy it again when it's basically the same book.

We continued to research which led to the update, a chapter on the Founders Trail which had only taken to the streets when the original was released was also added.

A wee bit off topic,I was just looking at gallery posted on Gers main site about Davy Cooper.

I noticed that the plaque on his statue at Hamilton is a bit worse for wear and if you think so maybe could include it in a tidy up under your restoration programmes.:rfc:

On 23/03/2020 at 20:14, MacK1950 said:

A wee bit off topic,I was just looking at gallery posted on Gers main site about Davy Cooper.

I noticed that the plaque on his statue at Hamilton is a bit worse for wear and if you think so maybe could include it in a tidy up under your restoration programmes.:rfc:

Once we're back at work this is something that we will pursue.

• 2 weeks later...