Coronavirus and the political situation

Just been told that Kenny McCaskill is call for the nationalists to resume their marches for independence, what a out social distancing and what about others banned from marching like the orange and Hibernian lads they will be demanding that they can also March then it will be the save the planet mob followed by black lives matter,  bonkers idea .

4 hours ago, compo said:

Just been told that Kenny McCaskill is call for the nationalists to resume their marches for independence, what a out social distancing and what about others banned from marching like the orange and Hibernian lads they will be demanding that they can also March then it will be the save the planet mob followed by black lives matter,  bonkers idea .

The man who let the Lockerbie bomber go free is merely firing the starting gun for Alex Salmond

6 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Apparently images of people in pubs made Sturgeon "want to cry".

Well, I had a great time in several boozers on Friday and Saturday (although I'm still suffering a wee bit today).  Up yours, Sturgeon!

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18624936.nicola-sturgeon-says-photos-crowds-made-want-cry-warns-pubs-shut/

Every time I see her and her followers I could cry 

Among the many aspects of Covid19 containment arrangements that annoy me, three things stand out as symptomatic of the weakness that pervades so much of British society. There's the ludicrous whining about infringement of human rights by being asked to wear a mask. Then there are the people who simply couldn't do without a foreign holiday for a year, I mean it wouldn't look right. And finally there are those who feel the world is coming to an end if they can't go to the pub. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with us? Surely it's not showing panic or bowing to totalitarianism to exercise simple common sense.

Edited by Bill