Coronavirus and the political situation

I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised that the vaccine rollout is a bit higgledy piggledy.

The Scottish Nationalists make an arse of everything else they oversee, so why would this be any different.

My Mrs got a letter for an appointment, 15 miles away involves 3 busses there & 3 busses back, so she phoned up to rearrange the appointment for a venue closer but was told there are no available appointments and to phone up everyday for an available appointment.

I registered her online so she can check for an appointment then it kept coming up log in details are wrong, despite having saved them on laptop, so tried retyping them in, still no joy, tried to change password and it just won't allow me to change password! so now she will just have to phone up everyday! there was me thinking it is vitally important to get vaccinated!!

7 hours ago, ian1964 said:

I registered her online so she can check for an appointment then it kept coming up log in details are wrong, despite having saved them on laptop, so tried retyping them in, still no joy, tried to change password and it just won't allow me to change password! so now she will just have to phone up everyday! there was me thinking it is vitally important to get vaccinated!!

Suppose things will change,if she can wait to infinity,when Nippie's mob achieve the installation of high speed broadband in every area of Scotland?

1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:

Suppose things will change,if she can wait to infinity,when Nippie's mob achieve the installation of high speed broadband in every area of Scotland?

Well they won't be doing that with Openreach if they gain independence as their focus will be the UK. Might be a blessing for them as well as many areas of rural Scotland is damned expensive to fibre.