What's your favourite Rangers Goal?

I'm missing my Rangers fix, so I've been watching goal clips.

What's your favourite Rangers Goal?

Not the best goal we've ever scored, but this late winner holds a special place in my memories: 

Kai’s. 

I can see it as if yesterday. In fact that’s not true. I didn’t really see it at the time either. I saw his foot go back and I saw the net bulge. The connection of foot to ball and the flight of the ball to net were too quick for what was keen eyesight then.

3 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Kai’s. 

I can see it as if yesterday. In fact that’s not true. I didn’t really see it at the time either. I saw his foot go back and I saw the net bulge. The connection of foot to ball and the flight of the ball to net were too quick for what was keen eyesight then.

?

Kai's goal was my comfort blanket, I held it dear for several years. I have great memories of DJ's goal in the '71 League Cup final, but it was Alfie Conn's last minute winner at Ibrox, New Year'72 that meant we had a side capable of winning the league flag.

Who put the ball in ra Sellik's net?

Alfie, Alfie!

Durrant's goal in Marseille.  The whole world seemed to go in ultra slow motion as soon as his boot touched the ball.

For games I actually attended, I'd say Barry Ferguson's free-kick in the Lovenkrands Cup Final.  Having the technique to do that is very unusual for a Scotsman. 

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

?

I don't want to pysh on anybodies parade, but this another Kai goal. This was a 2-2 draw at ra Piggery. Rememberded fondly by most Bears as Fallon's best game. John Fallon was Sellik's second Keeper, he allowed both Rangers goals to slip under his body that evening. He did similar in the '71/72 Scottish Cup whilst playing for 'Well. It was a replay at Ibrox after a 2-2 draw at Fir Park. We won 4-2, Fallon threw in a couple.

The Kai goal was the winner in the '66 Scottish Cup final replay, a 20 yard screamer. 

Edited by 26th of foot

I will go with sentiment its 25 years since coop passed away his free kick against Aberdeen was one to behold later on international duty Jim Leighton told him he nearly got his hand to it ,coop replied with a wee smirk on his face , aye on the way back out of the net .