What's your favourite Rangers Goal?

10 hours ago, onevision said:

Mccoist away to Leeds....still one of my fav ever.

10 hours ago, craig said:

Hateley's at Elland Road in the first minute of same game.... the whole of Britain's media has said we had no chance of putting them out due to them being English Champions... after us winning 2-1 at Ibrox a couple of weeks prior (the Main Stand was literally bouncing that night)…. up steps Hateley in the first minute to hit a stunning volley into the top corner....

Cue "The Goalie" breaking Cantona's heart time after time after time.... and then that McCoist diving header.....  What a night !

9 hours ago, craig said:

Way too many to mention though... just off the top of my head....

1,  Pedro Mendes v them

2,  Ehiogu overhead v them

3.  Cooper's FK against Aberdeen (the rocket, which compo mentions)

4.  McCoist overhead kick v Hibs in League Cup on return from broken leg

5.  Any of Gazza'3 3 against Aberdeen to win 8IAR

6.  McCann in league decider

7.  Barrie McKay against them in the semi final

8.  Whittaker's against Sporting Lisbon

9.  Cooper in the Dryburgh

10.  Ryan Jack's v them - not a great goal but a statement that we were on the way back

Last, but not least...….  One for Rousseau..... Kevin Thomson's against them at Ibrox…. :ninja:

Can't find that one...

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

This one?

@Scott7

That’s the very fellow. I was 2/3 up the north terrace just forrard of midships and abaft the player as he struck the ball.

Great to see Jimmy Millar careering about at the final whistle.

1964 Rangers v the hooped horrors quarter final at Ibrox Jim Forrest gave us the lead then wee Wullie Henderson got the ball started his run cut inside and let fly right into the goal the place erupted,  every time the wee man talks about that goal the distance gets further and further out ?

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

This one?

@Scott7

Well done.

I have not seen the Pathe footage of both those final games, so clear. There is grainy footage of the goal taken from the Main Stand side, it has the advantage of showing Jinky throwing himself to the turf as the ball strikes the net.

Thank you for that. I will stand you half-a-dozen rounds in the Gersnet cyber pub if you locate footage of Alfie's header in January'72. Seriously, the noise inside Ibrox of 80 odd thousand was akin to a Saturn 5 take-off.  

48 minutes ago, compo said:

1964 Rangers v the hooped horrors quarter final at Ibrox Jim Forrest gave us the lead then wee Wullie Henderson got the ball started his run cut inside and let fly right into the goal the place erupted,  every time the wee man talks about that goal the distance gets further and further out ?

Easy Easy Easy.