What's your favourite Rangers Goal?

For a game I was at it would probably be Edu's winner. Lovenkrands cup final winner or McCann's second in the game we won the league at the piggery.

Even as you start typing there are so many others come into your head!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, onevision said:

Mccoist away to Leeds....still one of my fav ever.

Hateley's at Elland Road in the first minute of same game.... the whole of Britain's media has said we had no chance of putting them out due to them being English Champions... after us winning 2-1 at Ibrox a couple of weeks prior (the Main Stand was literally bouncing that night)…. up steps Hateley in the first minute to hit a stunning volley into the top corner....

Cue "The Goalie" breaking Cantona's heart time after time after time.... and then that McCoist diving header.....  What a night !

Way too many to mention though... just off the top of my head....

1,  Pedro Mendes v them

2,  Ehiogu overhead v them

3.  Cooper's FK against Aberdeen (the rocket, which compo mentions)

4.  McCoist overhead kick v Hibs in League Cup on return from broken leg

5.  Any of Gazza'3 3 against Aberdeen to win 8IAR

6.  McCann in league decider

7.  Barrie McKay against them in the semi final

8.  Whittaker's against Sporting Lisbon

9.  Cooper in the Dryburgh

10.  Ryan Jack's v them - not a great goal but a statement that we were on the way back

Last, but not least...….  One for Rousseau..... Kevin Thomson's against them at Ibrox…. :ninja:

1 hour ago, gaspard said:

I may be wrong, but I believe the last goal scored in front of a 100,000 + crowd in British Football

hqdefault.jpg

Was there remember it fondly the pace that it went in at seemed like an eternity:roflmao:

12 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

I don't want to pysh on anybodies parade, but this another Kai goal. This was a 2-2 draw at ra Piggery. Rememberded fondly by most Bears as Fallon's best game. John Fallon was Sellik's second Keeper, he allowed both Rangers goals to slip under his body that evening. He did similar in the '71/72 Scottish Cup whilst playing for 'Well. It was a replay at Ibrox after a 2-2 draw at Fir Park. We won 4-2, Fallon threw in a couple.

The Kai goal was the winner in the '66 Scottish Cup final replay, a 20 yard screamer. 

This one?

@Scott7

10 hours ago, Whosthedado said:

For a game I was at it would probably be Edu's winner. Lovenkrands cup final winner or McCann's second in the game we won the league at the piggery.

Even as you start typing there are so many others come into your head!!!!!!