Season ticket renewals

Wouldn't it be better to wait until information is provided before arguing about it?

A large percentage of the world is unsure how this is all going to pan out.  The football authorities seem more incapable than most of making decisions, so it seems a bit odd to be singling out Rangers for criticism when nothing has been announced. 

23 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

A large percentage of the world is unsure how this is all going to pan out.

The OP was on the basis of the rumour that season ticket renewals were going to be issued his week. Part of the issue is that you are correct and we are unsure how it's going to pan out, which in itself begs the question of selling tickets for games when we don't know when they will be occurring and what level of enforced social distancing will be in place at that point.

23 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

The football authorities seem more incapable than most of making decisions, so it seems a bit odd to be singling out Rangers for criticism when nothing has been announced. 

It's a Rangers forum so it would seem a bit odd to criticise anyone else. I'm being critical of the club in that they haven't taken action to reduce costs when that avenue is available to them. It's not a difficult decision to take.

21 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I'm being critical of the club in that they haven't taken action to reduce costs when that avenue is available to them. It's not a difficult decision to take.

I'd imagine reducing costs is being assessed on an ongoing basis.  The club could announce something today but it may become worthless within hours, depending on decisions made by government etc. 

2 minutes ago, blueflag said:

Well, I think tonight's statement goes a long way to answering lots of the original questions to be fair. 

Well done The Rangers 

Hear hear. A solution that resonates in areas I hadn't even thought of.

14 minutes ago, onevision said:

I would have thought that was a given.

If there is we may very well see the veracity of the so-called "15,000 ST waiting list" as many ST Holders will have to make difficult financial decision and their ST may be one of the things that have to be culled.

Taken from FF:  

Bar72 renewals out, increase in the region of 35% as it is being upgraded to more of a 'Hospitality' area. My seat, increased from £1,060 to £1,440. Summary of changes:-

MC Host & Live entertainment
Upgraded LED screens
Ex-player visits & Q&A on all match days
Complimentary drink on arrival
Complimentary programme
Complimentary pie at half-time
Personalised membership card & lanyard
Dedicated Account Manager

:shock: