Season ticket renewals

3 payment options  - full amount, half up front then balance in October or 6 months direct debit.

Suggests that they're moving away from the credit card option given the cashflow issues for the club involved with it.

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Taken from FF:  

Bar72 renewals out, increase in the region of 35% as it is being upgraded to more of a 'Hospitality' area. My seat, increased from £1,060 to £1,440. Summary of changes:-

MC Host & Live entertainment
Upgraded LED screens
Ex-player visits & Q&A on all match days
Complimentary drink on arrival
Complimentary programme
Complimentary pie at half-time
Personalised membership card & lanyard
Dedicated Account Manager

:shock:

I've always considered a lanyard to be a form of punishment rather than a unique selling point.

Having to wear one with an identity card attached is a breach of one's human rights.

I say this because I have always refused to do so,even when I was a P.O. manager,as i have the right to protect my identity.

8 hours ago, Bluedell said:

3 payment options  - full amount, half up front then balance in October or 6 months direct debit.

Suggests that they're moving away from the credit card option given the cashflow issues for the club involved with it.

Suppose that will cover the club saying there is a delay and longer to pay 

5 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Having to wear one with an identity card attached is a breach of one's human rights.

I say this because I have always refused to do so,even when I was a P.O. manager,as i have the right to protect my identity.

Indeed.  I don't ever want to be identified as a lanyard wearer.