As Live Tonight: 2002 Scottish Cup final Rangers v Separate Entity FC

I have never sat and watched a re-run of a match (in its entirety) but I'm going to make an exception for this.

We were terrific that day.  Ferguson's free-kick and the last minute winner will live with me forever.  The mass exodus at their end was quite something too (they're quite efficient when they put their minds to it). 

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I have never sat and watched a re-run of a match (in its entirety) but I'm going to make an exception for this.

We were terrific that day.  Ferguson's free-kick and the last minute winner will live with me forever.  The mass exodus at their end was quite something too (they're quite efficient when they put their minds to it). 

Just a pity it is on BBC Scotland!!

How the Hell did Hartson stay on the park?  Should've been sent off twice and had another yellow.

Watching it back, I thought De Boer had a poor match and Arveladze was useless.  

Very enjoyable overall though.  Loved all the Union Flags waving at the end.  ??

Edited by Gonzo79

3 hours ago, ian1964 said:

just a pity it is on BBC Scotland!!

Surprised that Biased Broadcasting C***'s showed it but it was great to watch.

It showed me how much we need another "ma baw Fergie" type that can actually do something,but more importantly that a team of leaders in defence/midfield is important as with the exception of Ross,no harm intended,that team was full of leaders/captains in the right areas.