Rangers Management, Players Agree 50% Wage Deferrals

Actions of the senior players have allowed club to ensure everyone keeps their jobs

Allowed club to defer ST renewals for fans also (they were going out this week)

Folk might be angry or whatever at players, personally I think that’s harsh

Worth remembering more you earn the more you spend, they didn’t have to do this

great effort from everyone in my humble opinion

Manager will be doing an interview with RTV about this later 

(again only my opinion)

50% wage deferrals, so they are not dropping a single penny in wages, they will make it up at a later date.

Yes it helps cash flow in the short term, but I really don’t see this as much of a sacrifice from very rich and well paid  people. 

A 30% wage cut until this is over and full time training can restart would have been much better for our club in the bigger picture as it would actually reduce our biggest overhead significantly at a time where we have nothing coming in.  All the deferral does is add to our debt. 

Good to see we will be using the furlough system as well and topping it up to full pay for our support staff throughout the club. We are not in a position like a lot of the clubs elsewhere that can afford not to use this.