The Foreign Policy of the USA (1945 to present day)

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

It might be an old fashioned concept but tradition has it that when someone has something to say then they just say it. What they don't do is conduct a two day promotional campaign and start a topic about something they intend to say at some point in the future. Otherwise, people might think they didn't actually have anything to say in the first place. 

For various good reasons, I'm in no hurry, Bill ! 

I wouldn´t waste your time coming on here every 10 minutes to moan about not having something of mine to read.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your need, it is flattering.

22 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Never heard of them before.

I don't want to hear of them again!

It's clear Buster is going to be a long time sorting out his apostrophes so I think I'll abandon ship out of boredom. 

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

I don't want to hear of them again!

They were a fairly typical US West Coast 60s psychedelic blues type act.  Not too bad in places and Fixin' To Die was a bit of a counter-culture anthem, for obvious anti-Vietnam reasons (I think one of the band's relatives was over there).

26 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Anyone got their Buster Bingo squares ready? :ninja:

I'd call it consistency on my part and the inability for such bingo players to have anything worthwhile to come back with.

I intended to get going this morning but way laid on other subjects.

Next time I'll ignore the rest and go straight to this.

ie. something will go up today.

6 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

We could do a drinking game instead.

Every time text changes format you drink.

Every time an apostrophe is misused you drink.

Every time an unrelated topic is used in support of an argument you drink.

It's not my fault that you are sometimes incapable of seeing the wood for the trees.

What about... 

Every time you post a pic/gif with accompanying snide comment

Every time you bring up bingo terms without actually saying anything substantive

Every time you use bingo terms that are obviously part of the subject matter which you in turn have little to say on

These things happen, I occasionally post a pic and a snide comment. But when the theme is a big percentage of the time, it points to an obvious conclusion. Although, going by your track record, it may not be that obvious.