Season Ticket prices frozen and membership scheme launched

I have renewed our three in full today 

I’m prepared to support club even though I realise it’s most likely a donation. This isn’t for staunch points, far from it, with a young family I only go to home games so I save for this so it’s a natural thing

I’m not sure about Membership scheme though - haven’t looked properly at costs etc 

12 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

I may be naïve but we are talking fans here.  We have no hesitation in renewing with the knowledge that we may never see a ball kicked.  Others will have lost their jobs or their partners due to this and will be financially impacted to the point where they are desperate to renew but financially can't.  It's not about yachts, it is about hard choices like feeding your family or paying for a ticket that you may never be able to use.

I think you might have misunderstood my point. I'm just saying that, whether it's yachts or season tickets, the reality is the same - either you can afford it or you can't. You made the suggestion that the club should do something for those who can't afford a season ticket - to which I posed the question of how does the club identify those who can't afford a season ticket for Covid-related reasons and those who can but don't want to?

My membership was 40 pounds. Which is a 10 discount for being a season holder last year.

My sons was 20 which is a 5£ discount.

However. An hour after I signed up gets email saying I will get a 25£ voucher which can be used towards membership for the games missed last year, but I had already signed up by that time.

3 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

It's not about yachts, it is about hard choices like feeding your family or paying for a ticket that you may never be able to use.

What are you talking about?

That's not a hard choice.

19 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Has everyone had an email about ST renewal?

Myself & my son sit in the SJ Rear. He’s had an email but I haven’t 

Yeah mate I sit in SJ rear and I have had one.

Seen people saying that they haven't had one. The deadline is June sometime so plenty time

18 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

What are you talking about?

That's not a hard choice.

You're right. Don't know what I was thinking about.

22 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Will they be sending out ST renewals out by post? or is it just online? 

Just online which is a pain as I usually pay by cheque. 

Haven't received and email re renewals for any of my tickets.