Season Ticket prices frozen and membership scheme launched

12 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Absolutely astonishing number of donations to the club through both season tickets (for potentially no home games), and mygers memberships to get a chance to not get tickets to away games with no fans either.

A fool and his money.........

(I renewed a few days ago and of course bought a MyGers too!)

I've taken out a second season ticket for the first time. ?

6 hours ago, Bluedell said:

I've taken out a second season ticket for the first time. ?

Aye but your minted big yin , you use tenners to blow your nose lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I’m gold, but only just with 1430 points. 

not at all sure what that does for me exactly when all I want is tickets to away games. I don’t give a toss about discounts on kit or for a tour or any of the super-duper giveaways, just give me a ticket to go to the games please!

13 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Yes I’m gold, but only just with 1430 points. 

not at all sure what that does for me exactly when all I want is tickets to away games. I don’t give a toss about discounts on kit or for a tour or any of the super-duper giveaways, just give me a ticket to go to the games please!

I am boiling with rage over it TB. I literally have everything from the ST/MyGers/RTV/Away scheme/attend home cup games/on CCCS/great attendance for last three years and bought kit from Carstore. Yet, I was put in silver on 1365 points (my niece is a shandy as PTS and got over 1100?). Raging over it as I can't physically do anything else? Unless travelling in Europe is a prerequisite for gold membership?

Edited by cooponthewing