Season Ticket prices frozen and membership scheme launched

18 minutes ago, Bill said:

I don't understand what it is people expect those running the club to do.

The two main issues appear to be a lack of clarity regarding season ticket usefulness if Covid-19 has a big impact (highly likely) on the 2020/21 season and the huge increase in Bar72 prices, with minimal benefit.

The first one isn't really the club's fault - no one knows what's going to happen. The second one does seem poorly managed - pay 30% extra for a free programme and a pint or you'll have to sit in wings of the Club Deck.

42 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The two main issues appear to be a lack of clarity regarding season ticket usefulness if Covid-19 has a big impact (highly likely) on the 2020/21 season and the huge increase in Bar72 prices, with minimal benefit.

The first one isn't really the club's fault - no one knows what's going to happen. The second one does seem poorly managed - pay 30% extra for a free programme and a pint or you'll have to sit in wings of the Club Deck.

I can see it might not suit some but in the grand scheme of things, how many people are affected by the Bar72 situation? Doesn't the 2-year option remove the price increase anyway? It may not be ideal for some but I don't think we should get carried away in condemning the club when it seems to be meeting the requirements of the great majority of fans, the Covid19 situation notwithstanding.

17 minutes ago, Bill said:

I can see it might not suit some but in the grand scheme of things, how many people are affected by the Bar72 situation? Doesn't the 2-year option remove the price increase anyway? It may not be ideal for some but I don't think we should get carried away in condemning the club when it seems to be meeting the requirements of the great majority of fans, the Covid19 situation notwithstanding.

2 season deal

19/20 price 1100 no vat

2 seasons 2200

New deal 2900 + vat

So that's 1280 pounds increase 

1 minute ago, compo said:

Everything is rising so if we want to compete even in the Mickey mouse SPl we will all have to pay more 

30% is quite a bit higher than the rate of inflation.  

9 minutes ago, gaspard said:

2 season deal

19/20 price 1100 no vat

2 seasons 2200

New deal 2900 + vat

So that's 1280 pounds increase 

Ah, right. I had no idea what the current price was.

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

30% is quite a bit higher than the rate of inflation.  

I don't think standing still with the rate of inflations is going to get us where we want to be though.