Commercial update: SD/MASH end involvement with RFC

At the end of the day , I really don’t care regards who makes our tops or even distributes them , as long as they pony up the money and do everything that they promise in the contract and the club make money , happy days .

adidas , puma , Nike , Umbro , Hummel . Every pound they offer is equal to the pound from the other , at the end of the day .

25 minutes ago, rbr said:

At the end of the day , I really don’t care regards who makes our tops or even distributes them , as long as they pony up the money and do everything that they promise in the contract and the club make money , happy days .

adidas , puma , Nike , Umbro , Hummel . Every pound they offer is equal to the pound from the other , at the end of the day .

Best quote or take on all this I’ve seen, paraphrased perfectly 

I feel similar but you have put it in words - perfectly 

Aye but if we're on percentages, if Nike sell 40k more shirts than Macron then that has to be taken into account (I'm assuming Bisgrove and co know all about that anyway).  

The biggest worry if Castore ( if they’re to be  Rangers kit suppler next season) is whether a company of their size would be able to cope with the demand for Rangers merchandise especially in view of the termination of SD involvement 

12 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

The biggest worry if Castore ( if they’re to be  Rangers kit suppler next season) is whether a company of their size would be able to cope with the demand for Rangers merchandise especially in view of the termination of SD involvement 

Can't see the problem. I don't think Nike, Adidas etc actually manufacture anything. I assume all the various labels simply place a manufacturing order with a third party to produce and distribute the product. I imagine Castore could do this as well as anyone.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Can't see the problem. I don't think Nike, Adidas etc actually manufacture anything. I assume all the various labels simply place a manufacturing order with a third party to produce and distribute the product. I imagine Castore could do this as well as anyone.

Hummel struggled to begin with...

2 minutes ago, onevision said:

Not quite but get your meaning.

Ever since we returned, we fought battles on and off the field. We won quite a few off it, this seems to be the last important one from the days of admin and its "heritage".