Commercial update: SD/MASH end involvement with RFC

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

Looking forward to a sea of Rangers tops at our next home game.

A marvellous sight but there’s a wide desert to cross before we get there. 

2 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Looked them up Murray is a shareholder and speaks highly of their merchandise.

As yet they have no designed football wear.

I just remember reading about it at the time Murray invested. I think they were aiming at fairly high end sportswear.

• Frankie changed the title to Commercial update: SD/MASH end involvement with RFC
6 minutes ago, Frankie said:

This webinair with Ross Wilson and James Bisgrove is well worth watching...

That was very good viewing - should do this type of Q&A more often. 

Two young and ambitious guys doing a great job for our club. Long may it continue 

5 minutes ago, compo said:

Would like to see one of the big names as our kit suppliers 

Why? What I'd like to see is the maximum income for Rangers. I couldn't care less what manufacturer's name is on the shirt

It's a bit of a balancing act because more people will buy shirts if they're made by Nike or Adidas.

I'd like to see Umbro or Luke, who made some nice Aston Villa shirts a couple of years ago but won't lose any sleep over it.

Most clubs will be releasing new strips in the next two months, so we had better get our skates on or we'll miss out on Summer sales (I'm fully aware these will be impacted by Covid-19).

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

It's a bit of a balancing act because more people will buy shirts if they're made by Nike or Adidas.

I'd like to see Umbro or Luke, who made some nice Aston Villa shirts a couple of years ago but won't lose any sleep over it.

Most clubs will be releasing new strips in the next two months, so we had better get our skates on or we'll miss out on Summer sales (I'm fully aware these will be impacted by Covid-19).

It seems it's going to be Castore

1 minute ago, Bill said:

It seems it's going to be Castore

Apparently so.

Royal blue shirt, with minimal trimmings and a large RFC crest, plain white shorts and black socks with red tops.  Sorted.  

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Apparently so.

Royal blue shirt, with minimal trimmings and a large RFC crest, plain white shorts and black socks with red tops.  Sorted.  

If it is Castore, it will be their first venture in football sportswear. Their existing stuff isn't cheap