1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Hamburg's Bundesliga 2. game is on at 12:30 today. 

After post the other day I looked at Hamburgs and Schalkes stadiums. When there was the discussion about Ibrox being revamped then these two are the ones we should "copy". Especially Schalke. 62000 but deep close stands. Obviously we are a million miles away from that now and we cant do anything to a listed building in the main stand but the other 3 could be similar.

One thing I like about Schalke stadium is the front row is a good 10 feet about pitch level. Ive never thought being pitch level gives you a good view (hence Walter Smith probably didnt either the amout of time he sat in the stand). I sat in the East enclosure front row once (McLeish last game) and could barely see what was going on. An Elevated position is far better. - Sorry just went off topice a touch.

Couple of good games on paper today.

Borussia Monchengladbach v Bayer Leverkusen is 3rd v 5th with 2 points between them.

Wolfsburg v Dortmund is 6th v 2nd. CL spot is probably beyond Wolfsburg but they are still playing for a Europa Spot while Dortmund have to keep up the chase.

I'm quite enjoying the M'Gladbach game.

1-1 early in the second half, with goals from two up-and-coming stars Havertz and Thuram.

It's generally slow, but there's clear quality on show, with some nice passages of play.

As I type, Leverkusen have just scored a penalty to retake the lead; Havertz again with his second, adding to his two last week - I don't recall him being so good against us?

Routine wins for the top two.

Leverkusen are a good side, they might have been the worst draw for us in the Europa. The cardboard cut outs of fans was a bit freaky.

Dortmund v Bayern on Tuesday evening. regardless of the empty stadium that should still have a spark.

Maybe we will have to get cardboard cut outs  with our pictures on them if Mrs Sturgeon tries to prevent football from resuming passport photo or bus pass photo,  decisions decisions.