Castore Announced As Rangers Official Kit and Retail Partner

Gonzo. Unless im mistaken they don't mention any figures.

We had unofficial numbers bouncing about but dont really know how we can class it as a good deal if we are comparing against recent deals. Which we know were all terrible.

I agree on the kit templates, least our design will be unique. However since they sell basic hoodies for 200 quid online, i dread to think what they will cost, do look forward to my priority email showing me the concept

Oh and does there 2 year warranties also apply to football kit? If so, then a premium price may be ok. (From their website info on all there other.non footie kit)

5 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

But don't you nitpick on a couple of things that you would find in any other equipment company's deal too? As per usual, they want to be big-hitters, much like us. Us winning trophies is them getting attention. And I reckon that the money they (via us as well, of course) stream into the club will help us winning things, don't you?

Well its all ok saying it Db. But they verge on blatant lies by Rangers by saying things like they as the fastest growing uk sports brand. Unless i'm mistaken the only sports interest they currently have is through an old and battered hibby,Andy Murray and tennis.

Willing to come back and eat my words if there kit quality is as good as they say it is... as also i mentioned they offer 2 year no questions asked returns on there non footie kit, that screams they are confident in the products, lets see if that holds true for the footie gear too.

I just think they making them out to be some big known brand already, you hit the nail on the head, they will be successful if WE are.

7 minutes ago, blueflag said:

Unless im mistaken they don't mention any figures.

They don't but Bisgrove suggests the figures are very good and I tend to think he knows what he's doing.

8 minutes ago, blueflag said:

However since they sell basic hoodies for 200 quid online, i dread to think what they will cost

Brands like Nike and adidas have premium products too but still sell football gear at market prices (which I think are ridiculous but that's another matter). 

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

They don't but Bisgrove suggests the figures are very good and I tend to think he knows what he's doing.

Brands like Nike and adidas have premium products too but still sell football gear at market prices (which I think are ridiculous but that's another matter). 

Sorry, didn't see the video yet, will watch it. Obviously i take it with a pinch of salt tho when they worded it like this.

This says to me, its better than what we had since we had ashley, which wasnt exactly much was it.

Clever use of the word recent if you ask me..

"The multi-year partnership stands as one of the most valuable commercial partnerships in the club’s recent history"

4 minutes ago, blueflag said:

Sorry, didn't see the video yet, will watch it. Obviously i take it with a pinch of salt tho when they worded it like this.

This says to me, its better than what we had since we had ashley, which wasnt exactly much was it.

Clever use of the word recent if you ask me..

"The multi-year partnership stands as one of the most valuable commercial partnerships in the club’s recent history"

Again agree. Could be a kit version of Setanta.

Are they not both Scoucers? Any of them go to school with Gerrard? What was the link between them and Rangers? 

Its a gamble at a stage where we shouldnt be taking gambles. We should have went for the tried and trusted (Adidas).

7 minutes ago, Gribz said:

We should have went for the tried and trusted (Adidas).

The club will offer the deal to bidders.  Then they'll take the best deal on offer.

Adidas may not have been interested.  And if they were, they may have offered a few million less than Castore did.

The deal is done, so we just have to wait and see what the gear looks like and whether they're capable of mass-production. 

Negativity regarding an email with bland, generic marketing lingo is a bit pointless - what did you expect Castore to say?

If we can get in with a brand at the start of their journey and through a partnership benefit both us and Castile , what’s not to like and benefit from , seriously this could be the beginning of something great , the constant drivel and negativity from some with in our support is pathetic , no one makes you buy anything .

13 minutes ago, rbr said:

If we can get in with a brand at the start of their journey and through a partnership benefit both us and Castile , what’s not to like and benefit from , seriously this could be the beginning of something great , the constant drivel and negativity from some with in our support is pathetic , no one makes you buy anything .

Chill your bones winston, constant drivel and negativity? From me?

Couldn't be any further from the truth.  I hope you are right, i tend to think Gribz is more accurate and will find some scouser link to Gerrard than some magic wand that going to bring us more trophies as they put it.

Also worth reflecting on this quote from Tom from Castore “ Rangers are now at the center of the Castore Universe “ , they are going to throw everything at this and also worth noting they aren’t going to rip the piss in strip prices .