Castore Announced As Rangers Official Kit and Retail Partner

11 minutes ago, rbr said:

Also worth reflecting on this quote from Tom from Castore “ Rangers are now at the center of the Castore Universe “ , they are going to throw everything at this and also worth noting they aren’t going to rip the piss in strip prices .

Hope they throw something at their own website then.... it crashed for 20 mins after first word went on Rangers.co.uk.

How do you know they wont rip the piss in strip prices? Blind faith? 

Id be willing to bet you right now, even accounting for the new mygers discount, it will be north of the hummel tops.. only time will tell i guess 

44 minutes ago, blueflag said:

Hope they throw something at their own website then.... it crashed for 20 mins after first word went on Rangers.co.uk.

How do you know they wont rip the piss in strip prices? Blind faith? 

Id be willing to bet you right now, even accounting for the new mygers discount, it will be north of the hummel tops.. only time will tell i guess 

If you watched the interview , the guy actually said it , that's why I quoted him , and I'm not getting at you , it's a general response to what I'm reading across social media etc 

Not seeing many pluses in foregoing posts but think we are better going with a new kit producer than trying to negotiate with Nike/Adidas especially as they still sell stuff to a fat man with grubby fingers who would find a way to fleece us again if they were chosen.

Applause to the club for the way they announced things as the timing would not allow the mhedia to get it published.

Both parties making all the right noises and at last, looks like we may have a Commercial Department that will enhance our brand. 

Also great news that investment will be made available for redevelopment of the mega-store. Will be fantastic to have this back.

Seems to me that every year there's a new kit or supplier it's greeted with a tsunami of negativity from the many experts in sportswear and merchandising we're lucky to have among us. Were it not for the benefit of these opinions, some of us might make the mistake of welcoming a new commercial partner or even liking the product.

Edited by Bill

55 minutes ago, Bill said:

Seems to me that every year there's a new kit or supplier it's greeted with a tsunami of negativity from the many experts in sportswear and merchandising we're lucky to have among us. Were it not for the benefit of these opinions, some of us might make the mistake of welcoming a new commercial partner or even liking the product.

An entire thread of Castore and Bollox.