Castore Announced As Rangers Official Kit and Retail Partner

2 minutes ago, Little General said:

Lets face it any deal without that fat git Ashley is to be welcomed.

On the surface it seems we have the best deal available, and when you watch the video and listen to the talk it does seem exciting, however as always the proof is in the pudding.

What exactly happened with the Ashley deal? I can't remember!!. Also the Hummel deal? I think my brain is letting me down ?

I admit to being a little grouchy this morning. I kinda agree with you Ian that the proof will be in the pudding.

Sorry for starting a thread of our new supplier (and bullshit as kindly put) , but we nothing better to do than nit pick a shitty 7am marketing ploy.

The jury will be back at concept and pricing time...

(My guess, they will go with orange somewhere a fan appease and 70 quid a strip)

50 minutes ago, blueflag said:

Sorry for starting a thread of our new supplier (and bullshit as kindly put) , but we nothing better to do than nit pick a shitty 7am marketing ploy.

Hope we keep announcing things in this way so the tabloids don't get any "exclusives" as they call them.

3 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Hope we keep announcing things in this way so the tabloids don't get any "exclusives" as they call them.

This one was public knowledge with the gutter tabloids weeks ago.

?

All kit deals like this are essentially sportswear companies investing in their own future. What I like about Castore is we’re not sharing that investment with dozens of other clubs. They have said in plain language they will match general pricing across the market but buying is a simple process At any price.  If you want it and can afford it then buy it. If you want it but can’t afford it, don’t buy it. If you don’t want it, don’t buy it. 

I think Castore has exactly the profile that suits Rangers but more importantly, From what we know of the financial deal, it is a good one for both sides