Castore Announced As Rangers Official Kit and Retail Partner

2 minutes ago, bluedan said:

Just ordered my shirt with x 2 pairs of shorts.

First Gers top I've bought in 12 years. I'm going all out with this stuff this year. Can't wait for this new site to be launched!

For some reason I'm feeling optimistic about us finally bringing some trophies home. Which is slightly strange when you consider we don't know when we will be playing again or when I'll be able to sit in y seat at Ibrox again or who will be wearing the new shirt. The news of 40,000 season tickets being sold makes me think I'm not the only one.

Two questions:

When is the strip released (ie. If I order one, when will it arrive)?

What's the deal with junior shirts - the options are JS, JM, JL and JXL but it says nothing about ages and there's no size guide (I want one for a 9 year old)?

25 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Two questions:

When is the strip released (ie. If I order one, when will it arrive)?

What's the deal with junior shirts - the options are JS, JM, JL and JXL but it says nothing about ages and there's no size guide (I want one for a 9 year old)?

Only 50,000 available for pre-order mate - and they apparently arrive August 1st.

Cracking looking top and what’s more the sales seem to be purring along seamlessly, haven’t seen one complaint about the website crashing etc. All the usual pandemonium that goes with a kit launch has been negotiated well so far