Castore Announced As Rangers Official Kit and Retail Partner

"Fastest growing uk premium sportsware brand" simply isn't true either.

Charging 200 quid for a hoodie doesn't make you a premium brand for a start, secondly, that poser from Geordie Shores has the boxing world sewn up with his 11 degrees brand, i am sure they will currently be the uk fastest growing sports brand. Up to be proven wrong tho.

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Maybe Andy Murray can talk Maria Sharapova or Ana Ivanovic into modelling our new strip.

?

Considering lockdown perhaps we might even accept Navaratilova doing a wee cat walk ? 

It appears we have crashed their website...

and that's without any concepts or any live merchandise yet.

Wow... i am sure this is going to be an excellent partnership. .do they realise just how much they have been thrown in the proverbial deep end here?

As a IT guy, i hope they upscale massively for any real launch

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

75% of those looking at it are probably yahoos.

Probably true. 

Still worrying their site folded 30 mins after 1st announcement on  a Sunday morning, and thats without even a concept design

2 hours ago, blueflag said:

No offence but it just screams "give us more of your money,".

No doubt they be about 60 quid too

But at least i will get a priority chance to buy one.. blah

Not impressed by how cheesy and desperate the whole email is..

I will be honest, i was quite ok with Castore,if anything this absolute wet fish of a launch has put me right off them. Sound like a desperados

... not sure what you expected, but it surely wasn't the above. But why the need to ever since fine-comb it to find something to sate your anger/bother/disappointment? No offence, BTW :thup:

The article oozes positivity and I would assume our high-up made sure we got a fine deal, business-wise. 

10 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

... not sure what you expected, but it surely wasn't the above. But why the need to ever since fine-comb it to find something to sate your anger/bother/disappointment? No offence, BTW :thup:

The article oozes positivity and I would assume our high-up made sure we got a fine deal, business-wise. 

Oozes positivity alwrite.

I'm just so glad I paid for the myclub membership benefit which got me this earth shattering announcement in an email at 7am before they made it public ?. (Actually Castore has a rfc article on there homepage since yesterday) 

How will they help us win trophies? (Re second paragraph of there launch today)

How much is the deal worth?

As I said DB, i was actually positive about the deal in the other thread when we all knew weeks ago.. I just really don't like the cheesy bullshit that there here to win us trophies and they make more advanced kit than the worlds best ?

There's a video interview with Bisgrove and one of the founders of Castore up on Rangers social media pages now.

It's about 30 minutes long (I watched 4 minutes and got bored). 

All in all, it seems like a good deal and I'm looking forward to seeing the new strips.  It's good to have a British company involved, rather than the usual brands, who would just give us generic templates.  ??

6 minutes ago, blueflag said:

Oozes positivity alwrite.

I'm just so glad I paid for the myclub membership benefit which got me this earth shattering announcement in an email at 7am before they made it public ?. (Actually Castore has a rfc article on there homepage since yesterday) 

How will they help us win trophies? (Re second paragraph of there launch today)

How much is the deal worth?

As I said DB, i was actually positive about the deal in the other thread when we all knew weeks ago.. I just really don't like the cheesy bullshit that there here to win us trophies and they make more advanced kit than the worlds best ?

But don't you nitpick on a couple of things that you would find in any other equipment company's deal too? As per usual, they want to be big-hitters, much like us. Us winning trophies is them getting attention. And I reckon that the money they (via us as well, of course) stream into the club will help us winning things, don't you?