Pederasts 'R' Us Awarded League Title

1 hour ago, craig said:

Agreed.  I’m actually fairly non-pleased about it.  They would have won it anyway because, let’s be honest, we’ve been murder since January.

If anything it allows us more than we’d have got by finishing the season because we can now, legitimately, talk about an asterisk year.

Hopefully this will embolden the club, management, players, fans into a siege mentality to win the title and stop 10 (or is that 9.75 ?)

Mon ra gers ☹️

It's hard to give a fig about this. Far more important than them winning another title is Rangers not winning it. Because to put it plainly, we had every chance. If we're not going to stop this procession of championships then no one else will and so far we don't look anywhere nearly good enough.

3 hours ago, craig said:

Agreed.  I’m actually fairly non-pleased about it.  They would have won it anyway because, let’s be honest, we’ve been murder since January.

If anything it allows us more than we’d have got by finishing the season because we can now, legitimately, talk about an asterisk year.

Hopefully this will embolden the club, management, players, fans into a siege mentality to win the title and stop 10 (or is that 9.75 ?)

Got the battle fever on already after reading this :flute:

6 hours ago, DMAA said:

Annoyed as I am about the whole thing, ultimately we bottled it big time in 2020 and gift-wrapped the title for them long before the SPFL did. 

5 hours ago, craig said:

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Hopefully legal action will now begin.

No issues ending season but not awarding titles and relegation 

TBH, if Scottish football just lets this go then I fear we will never get another title any time soon!.

The corrupt cabal/SPFL are getting away with total corruption all to please one club, accepting the whole voting fiasco has damaged Scottish football for good, allowing clubs to be relegated with 8 matches to still to play fucking stinks, legal action to bring the cabal down is the only way to at least start on a level playing field, if not and they are allowed to continue then what is the point?.

16 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

TBH, if Scottish football just lets this go then I fear we will never get another title any time soon!.

The corrupt cabal/SPFL are getting away with total corruption all to please one club, accepting the whole voting fiasco has damaged Scottish football for good, allowing clubs to be relegated with 8 matches to still to play fucking stinks, legal action to bring the cabal down is the only way to at least start on a level playing field, if not and they are allowed to continue then what is the point?.

With the way this whole escapade played out together with the issues of refereeing and the compliance officer... I already get the feeling that it may be a little more difficult than we think to stop 10.

Given our capitulation since the New Year, I doubt we'd be stopping them on an even playing field, never mind with the current set-up.

It won't really be 10 anyway, thanks to Covid-19. 

Their reaction to today's decision is a nice wee reminder that we will always be better than they are.  They are nothing but classless scum, with no shame.

Edited by Gonzo79