The SNP is right ....

In the age of smartphones, one would think the witness might have taken the opportunity to obtain evidence, if they saw Cummings.

Authoritarianism and curtain twitchers are happy bedfellows. 

I suspect future generations will look back on this one and wonder what the Hell we were thinking.

19 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

In the age of smartphones, one would think the witness might have taken the opportunity to obtain evidence, if they saw Cummings.

Authoritarianism and curtain twitchers are happy bedfellows. 

I suspect future generations will look back on this one and wonder what the Hell we were thinking.

One might think that a guy, who puts utmost faith in Behavioural Psychology/Politics/Economics might at least have inquired, or even thought, to himself, what the impact would be if he flouted the rules, rules  which he felt would be acceptable to the rest of us.

Perhaps he thought that he would never be caught flagrantly disdaining them. 

Your guru is just another arrogant and entitled prick. Life, eh? 

It's a bloody good job we don't have anything serious to concern ourselves with. Who knew we had so many moral policemen in this country? 

Endless complaints about Cummings from the high ground but stoney silence on muslim grooming gangs, child abuse at a certain football club, etc etc. 

3 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

One might think that a guy, who puts utmost faith in Behavioural Psychology/Politics/Economics might at least have inquired, or even thought, to himself, what the impact would be if he flouted the rules, rules  which he felt would be acceptable to the rest of us.

Perhaps he thought that he would never be caught flagrantly disdaining them. 

Your guru is just another arrogant and entitled prick. Life, eh? 

Doctors smoke, policemen drive too fast, life is contradictory.

8 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Your guru is just another arrogant and entitled prick.

My guru?

I have never voted Tory, I don't intend to and I am no fan of spin doctors or bureaucrats. 

1 minute ago, Bill said:

It's a bloody good job we don't have anything serious to concern ourselves with. Who knew we had so many moral policemen in this country? 

Endless complaints about Cummings from the high ground but stoney silence on muslim grooming gangs, child abuse at a certain football club, etc etc. 

Yeah, yeah. Is this not diversion? 

Answer the issue about Cummings, the Behavioural Science man.

Just now, Bill said:

Doctors smoke, policemen drive too fast, life is contradictory.

Yeah, yeah. Try that defence in court. 

The fact that there are burglaries in Hamilton does not condone a burglary in Harthill. 

Your guru seems to have been caught flouting the very laws and regulations which the government of which he is a member is imposing on everyone else.