The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

11 hours ago, Whosthedado said:

Brilliant to see signings unveiled without the mhedia having a clue and our own media 4lads etc getting first dibs at interviews. Long may it continue

Just as Stevie (fourlads) said it would be, and just the way it should be.

Maybe its just me, but nigh every time I see these "English" u21 and u23 players they look far more athletic and physcially sound than the Scottish chaps.

On a wee sidenote, we sign a 20-year old that is meant to be playing first team football, probably as a back-up for any CH and leftback. He's but "or" already 20, pending on the point of view, i.e. only 20 and considered first team material "or" already considered first team material at 20. Why would I say that? Because most of our development players are also 20ish ...

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/glasgow-rangers-reserves/kadernaechstesaison/verein/12573

Just noted that as of now, Josh McPake seemingly hasn't had his contract extended. Was under the impression that he was one of our more talented guys.

Edited by der Berliner

30 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Maybe its just me, but nigh every time I see these "English" u21 and u23 players they look far more athletic and physcially sound than the Scottish chaps.

Correct.

On the other hand there was a time when shilpit wee Scottish nyaffs used to run rings round blond Saxon giants. Not any more sadly.

There you are, dB. Some useful new words for your already excellent English vocabulary.

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

On a wee sidenote, we sign a 20-year old that is meant to be playing first team football, probably as a back-up for any CH and leftback. He's but "or" already 20, pending on the point of view, i.e. only 20 and considered first team material "or" already considered first team material at 20. Why would I say that? Because most of our development players are also 20ish ...

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/glasgow-rangers-reserves/kadernaechstesaison/verein/12573

Just noted that as of now, Josh McPake seemingly hasn't had his contract extended. Was under the impression that he was one of our more talented guys.

Black Players Matter! Actually I think Bassey was born in Italy from immigrant parents.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Correct.

On the other hand there was a time when shilpit wee Scottish nyaffs used to run rings round blond Saxon giants. Not any more sadly.

There you are, dB. Some useful new words for your already excellent English vocabulary.

Good to see someone who is bi-lingual!?