The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

10 minutes ago, CammyF said:

More rumours and gossip - Morelos has handed in an official transfer request and 2 senior players have approach Gerrard about Alfies attitude. 

Really hope that isn't the case, hopefully with Milan and Sevilla interested as well, they can drive up the price a bit and we can get a deal done quickly, didn't want it to have to come to transfer requests etc.

19 minutes ago, CammyF said:

More rumours and gossip - Morelos has handed in an official transfer request and 2 senior players have approach Gerrard about Alfies attitude. 

The writing has been on the wall with regards to Alfie's attitude for a very long time, let's be honest. If it wasn't for the incredible, and overwhelming support he has had he'd have done it before now. 

Sorry to mention them, but there are reports that Turnbull will sign for them for the same fee as last season, £3m. Hard to tell when none of us watch him regularly, but I think he could turn into a very good player and I was hoping he'd move down south.

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

Sorry to mention them, but there are reports that Turnbull will sign for them for the same fee as last season, £3m. Hard to tell when none of us watch him regularly, but I think he could turn into a very good player and I was hoping he'd move down south.

It is also said that Rogic and Ntcham are for the off. But honestly, when I saw their "team sheet" the last time, 4 or 5 of their guys were utterly unknown to me. While one should know his enemies, I try to stay clear from that shyte, so I don't get dirty ...

Regarding Morelos, he was a great servant and as I said, his head has been turned and so be it. Farethee well ...

22 hours ago, CammyF said:

Gerrard alluded to it in his press conference. Saying once an offer of a certain size comes in, it changes the dynamic off the bid / transfer.

Most, if not all players will have a release in their contracts, just modern day football. Itten had one, we matched / offered it, he was free to talk to us and signed. Nothing his club could do about it. Same will happen if Leeds meet the figure in Kent's, it becomes a choice for the player to make and nothing we can do about it. 

Except I've always had the feeling Kent was happy here.

More gossip - believe what you will 

Rangers winger Ryan Kent has told the Ibrox club that he wants to join Leeds United, according to 90min. It has been reported that Leeds are confident of striking a deal with Rangers over the transfer of Kent in the summer transfer window.

-----------

IMG-20200824-WA0005.jpg

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Given the way Alfie is treated by referees and the Scottish press, I don't blame him for wanting out.

It wouldn't surprise me if we don't see him play in a Rangers shirt again.

Agreed, but I don't think Alfie helps himself by his petty retaliation fouls and needless bookings.

I think we need to hang tight with Alfredo. Regardless of what has or hasn't gone on, we need to make sure we get the £20m we are after. 

It would be our record sale but also show to outsiders we are no longer a pushover when it comes to selling our best players.