The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

Were looking at this one and that one the rumour mill is in overdrive scrap all these transfer windows a total nonsense football clubs are businesses you cant run a business when you can only buy materials for about eight or nine weeks of a year .

It's all bunkum 

2 hours ago, compo said:

Were looking at this one and that one the rumour mill is in overdrive scrap all these transfer windows a total nonsense football clubs are businesses you cant run a business when you can only buy materials for about eight or nine weeks of a year .

It's all bunkum 

Personally preferred the days when there weren’t any windows and you could just buy when you wanted to. Nothing better than taking a star player off a rival six weeks before the season end.

4 hours ago, The Tin Man said:

Was Roberts any good at them?

I can genuinely only remember his Van Vossen moment.

He was supposed to sign permanently for THEM a couple of years ago (Guardiola didn’t want him & the clubs had agreed a fee) but Roberts would only agree to a loan because he’d have to a big wage cut. So he ended going elsewhere & has done little of note since.

Now not sure he’s what he was when playing for the yahoos. I thought he was an excellent player at the time.

7 hours ago, Rousseau said:

His first season was good: 9 goals and 14 assists in 32 League games. 

Don't know what happened after. 

Was/is he not valued at £15m when on loan to Separate Entity FC?.

This will be more made up shite btw!

Edited by ian1964

17 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Was/is he not valued at £15m when on loan to Separate Entity FC?.

This will be more made up shite btw!

Peter Lawwell's son, Mark had an administrative/coaching position at Manchester City. I do not know if he remains at the Etihad?

Mark Lawwell was responsible for talent spotting for ra Sellik as part of Man City's player development. The Belgian internationalist, Jason Denayer, the Swedish cap, John Guidetti, and Samaras were among half-a-dozen loanees/signings. Roberts was hyped as the jewel in the crown, quickly followed by Arzani. Mark, like his sister, Nicola is a beneficiary of the Lawwell surname, or maybe Peter's demands. Nicola began as a Solicitor trainee at Harper McLeod.

I suspect the £15 million valuation emanated from Mark Lawwell?

18 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Peter Lawwell's son, Mark had an administrative/coaching position at Manchester City. I do not know if he remains at the Etihad?

Mark Lawwell was responsible for talent spotting for ra Sellik as part of Man City's player development. The Belgian internationalist, Jason Denayer, the Swedish cap, John Guidetti, and Samaras were among half-a-dozen loanees/signings. Roberts was hyped as the jewel in the crown, quickly followed by Arzani. Mark, like his sister, Nicola is a beneficiary of the Lawwell surname, or maybe Peter's demands. Nicola began as a Solicitor trainee at Harper McLeod.

I suspect the £15 million valuation emanated from Mark Lawwell?

Very informative post, only to be expected from you :thup: