The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

I’m choosing not to believe this one until it’s confirmed. 

Ok I haven’t watched full games, but from watching every video out there of him he just looks ok, nothing special. And his injury and appearance record isn’t good. 

I’m hoping there’s a surprise yet to come today. 

not a big fan of loans but that is more in terms of youths we are never going to sign. 

It's worked better at this level before. Davis in the past and Hagi looks to be working more recently. 

Kent as well though hes more in the youth category i suppose. 

FOLLOWING a successful loan spell with Rangers’ club partner, Orange County SC, Daniel Finlayson will now embark on the next stage of his developmental journey.

The Northern Ireland youth international will join St Mirren on-loan until the end of the season with that move then becoming permanent for an undisclosed fee.

Everyone at Rangers wishes Daniel well at New St Mirren Park.

https://www.rangers.co.uk/Article/danny-finlayson-joins-st-mirren/6fksCmreb3ewLREGwpk9ZU

• Frankie changed the title to The Summer 2020 Transfer Window: Rumours and Deals: Closes midnight! Zungu imminent: loan to buy