The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

4 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

The Murphy to Hibs rumour is in the Daily Record - just saying.

This one was a bit different. A few on FF had said they’d heard it before it was reported. 

The bottom line is if it was Celtic loaning out fringe players to Hibs and Aberdeen we would all be moaning about it, so I am glad it is us doing it. 

I was never a big fan of Murphy and SG doesn't seem keen on wingers, so moving him on is the sensible thing to do.

Again, it begs the question - why did we bother signing Murphy, Jones and Middleton?

Edited by Gonzo79

32 minutes ago, Ted McMinnime said:

Were Middleton and Murphy, Gerrard signings though?

I'm not sure.  The DoF concept is something I'm not averse to but if they bring in players the manager has no intention of playing, surely that has to be questioned (from a finance point of view, if nothing else).

1 hour ago, Whosthedado said:

I wish him well but I dont like the club hes away too!

They’re the best team at taking points off Celtic though so I’m all for giving them a helping hand this season