The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

52 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I know of no football insider claims. This where I got it from.

https://sportslens.com/everton-keen-on-rangers-striker-alfredo-morelos/302671/

The author of that article is "Sai" and his bio is "Mass Communications Graduate. Football writer with an interest in News, Opinions, Scout reports, Betting tips, Match reports, Previews and Tactical Analysis. Contact - sai[at]sportslens[dot]com"

Doesnt attach his surname, "mass communcations" throw up a red flag - I would doubt he has any more inside knowledge than you or I do.  But you never know.

13 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

A really really poor defender at that. Another dreadful display by him last night, dont understand why they are persevering with him, he just cannot defend at all. They must feel totally ripped off. Never mind he will be injured again soon!

But your main point is spot on, we always undersell and overbuy, while our rivals oversell (if you believe the figures quoted)

Because their other options are even worse.....  The only other viable option is Kolasinac and he is dire.  Aside from that the only other option they have at LB is Saka - and he is a raw youngster who is actually a winger.

Sutton praising Tierney to the heaves today for his performance last night - I never saw last night's game but I saw their previous game and Tierney was murder.

I also wouldnt pay much stock at all in the figures being thrown about about our outward signings or ANY of Celtic's signings.

10 minutes ago, craig said:

Because their other options are even worse.....  The only other viable option is Kolasinac and he is dire.  Aside from that the only other option they have at LB is Saka - and he is a raw youngster who is actually a winger.

Sutton praising Tierney to the heaves today for his performance last night - I never saw last night's game but I saw their previous game and Tierney was murder.

I also wouldnt pay much stock at all in the figures being thrown about about our outward signings or ANY of Celtic's signings.

Forget that clown Sutton I watched the Arsenal game last night and Tierney played well one thing he did was get down the wing and deliver decent crosses  hate to say it but he will do well at arsenal 

3 hours ago, compo said:

Forget that clown Sutton I watched the Arsenal game last night and Tierney played well one thing he did was get down the wing and deliver decent crosses  hate to say it but he will do well at arsenal 

Aimless crosses into the box that not once hit a red shirt, while beaten defensively on numerous occasions, almost costing a goal at least twice when he lost his man. He runs up and down the left side all game long but actually achieved the square root of f all. If Borna had put in as many crosses without ever hitting a man he would get slaughtered. 

23 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

A more pertinent question would be, why does anyone pay any attention to a football gossip site, particularly when someone like Stevie4LHAD has just rubbished it?

It could be a complete inability to critique information.

On 07/07/2020 at 18:24, JFK-1 said:

Judging from reports it's looking increasingly likely we may be losing Morelos for around 12 million or so. Can't be happy about that but it's an inevitability we all knew was going to come sometime.

On 07/07/2020 at 18:37, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

Absolute nonsense from football insider & if you saw that interview you’d agree - it’s torture 

Titter.

What is judgement anyway?