The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

Alfredo Morelos reached an agreement with Lille

??

. The 24-year-old Colombian attacker will leave Rangers

Flag of Scotland

after 3 seasons. Your transfer will be confirmed in the next few hours. About a few € 20,000,000 Is this the league for the "buffalo"?

Edited by ian1964

For those that don't speak Spanish.

"Alfredo Morelos reached an agreement with Lille". The 24-year-old Colombian attacker will leave Rangers after 3 seasons.

Your transfer will be confirmed in the next few hours. Around € 20,000,000

Is this the league for the "buffalo"?

18 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I prefer a more mobile forward that can run in-behind. 

I like the look of Roofe, and also maybe Shankland, or Dykes.

I hope Kamberi is still coming in, too. 

A mobile forward would be fine but our build-up play at times can be so slow that it partially negates the mobility of any forward due to the lack of space when the opponents have the time to arrange their defence.  If we want to utilise mobility we need to be quicker in our build-up play.  I recognise having a front line that can interchange is beneficial but more so if we break quicker.  On many occasions we seem to rely on Barisič or Tav slinging crosses into the box.  This being the case then we need a forward who has a physical presence in the box.  This is part of the reason Defoe can look ineffectual in games because he relies on predatory instinct and for that he needs to be able to make a yard or two of space which in a crowded area is difficult.  To provide us with alternatives I would hope we sign two forwards, perhaps Roofe for the mobility and versatility and maybe Dykes for the physical presence.  It would be useful if our midfield could also chip in with some goals but last season suggests that they are not very prolific in this area.