The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

Anybody know if this Zungu guy is worth a damn? I watched some videos on YouTube, but...it's YouTube. I mean they made that Sleestack, Sadiq look like a Golden Boot candidate so...grain of salt.

From what I saw on there he looks like the same version of what we already have...to the back beat of some garbage techno...oonce oonce oonce.

I’m not seeing it with this Zungu guy at all. We don’t need another defensive midfielder. I wouldn’t mind another centre midfielder but only if he was attack minded, sorry to say it but a centre midfielder who could contribute creatively in the way that Calum McGregor does. 

I really hope we sign an attacking midfielder though. We can’t go into yet another season relying on Kent. He doesn’t have the end product we need and isn’t good enough to break down deep lying defences. 

Very happy with Hagi, Aribo and Jack though. Those guys are at the level we need. 

44 minutes ago, compo said:

Four days to kick off and we dont have a recognised fit centre forward the Buffalo's head will be full of nonsense about any new club Defoe is crocked and we are linked to a bunch of unknowns, dear oh dear 

I would hardly say the players we are being linked with are "unknowns".

Anyway, Alfredo was hardly a household name when we signed him......

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

This guys has a 0% strike rate with our news stories , infact he’s always wrong , so this time will probably be correct lol