The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

19 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Still think Kamberi might join us. 

I don't think Gerrard is gonna approve. What he said about his current team (Hibs) was a rat move. I know Gerrard is huge on loyalty and respect. That guy is gone...or should be.

2 hours ago, Malangsob said:

I don't think Gerrard is gonna approve. What he said about his current team (Hibs) was a rat move. I know Gerrard is huge on loyalty and respect. That guy is gone...or should be.

To my knowledge he didn't actually say anything about hibs as such, but did effectively say Rangers were a dream move impying Rangers are a far greater platform for him. Which I would agree with obviously. Who wouldn't.

But it could be fairly said he was actively trying to work a ticket out of there with his comments regardless of the fact they're accurate. 

4 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

To my knowledge he didn't actually say anything about hibs as such, but did effectively say Rangers were a dream move impying Rangers are a far greater platform for him. Which I would agree with obviously. Who wouldn't.

But it could be fairly said he was actively trying to work a ticket out of there with his comments regardless of the fact they're accurate. 

Shoe on other foot time. Say our boy McCrorie, who is on loan to Livi, gives his first interview with the club paper...The Pasta Press (I made that up...haha!) and he says the following;

“My second game for Rangers was against Livi at Tony Macaroni, and after the game, I told my agent immediately my dream would be to play in this stadium in front of these fans as they are the best fans in the world – the support is massive.”

Rangers fans would lose their GD minds...every Rangers fan would be calling the guy's head on a pike...and rightfully so.

You want that kinda guy around? Not me. Neither does SG...Bet.

10 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

They’ve only got the young laddie Bruce Anderson left to play up front

Our tactics will be so predictable that their line up won't matter much.  We were humping them there last year and still managed two find a way to lose to points.

Edited by Gonzo79

3 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Shoe on other foot time. Say our boy McCrorie, who is on loan to Livi, gives his first interview with the club paper...The Pasta Press (I made that up...haha!) and he says the following;

“My second game for Rangers was against Livi at Tony Macaroni, and after the game, I told my agent immediately my dream would be to play in this stadium in front of these fans as they are the best fans in the world – the support is massive.”

Rangers fans would lose their GD minds...every Rangers fan would be calling the guy's head on a pike...and rightfully so.

You want that kinda guy around? Not me. Neither does SG...Bet.

Well I think it's obviously unrealistic for anybody at all to leave Rangers for Livi and declare it the dream move they always hoped for. Not even Livi fans would believe that.

On the other hand say Morelos were to leave and we signed a replacement from some English club. Or even a loan. Would anybody think badly of him if he were to say I played a friendly here a couple of seasons ago and thought wow this would be a dream club to play for? I doubt it.

There can be no disputing that Kamberi took a crafty swipe at hubz in an attempt to make it impossible to return there and to get a foot in the door at Rangers. But I can't find it in myself to slate him for that. And I doubt that would be a factor for Stevie G in any decision to sign or not sign him.