The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

24 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Both selections are lightweight in midfield and attack. That’s not the fault of either selector. There are no cruiserweights on the books.

Agreed. And thats why I said pick out where we need strengthening.

Kamara should bulk up and start to model himself on Vieira then it would add masses to the midfield.

Dont agree RE attack though. Morelos with those backing him up is pretty good.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Both selections are lightweight in midfield and attack. That’s not the fault of either selector. There are no cruiserweights on the books.

Yes. There just isn't enough quality in our creative department. I think we need one more big signing there, but I'd be surprised if it happened. 

47 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Yes. There just isn't enough quality in our creative department. I think we need one more big signing there, but I'd be surprised if it happened. 

Hagi might be the creative player. He’ll need a protector/enforcer. That’s what I meant by cruiserweight.

Chuffed to bring Hagi in on a permanent deal.  Looks a class player, with some attributes we've been badly missing.

Play him in a central attacking midfield role and he'll score and assist bucketloads of goals.

6 hours ago, Scott7 said:

When we start again to out-muscle and out-fight the likes of Livingston at home, we are already loosing. Stewart, Jones, Morelos and Kamberi can hold their own, Aribo is excellent in retaining and getting the ball. Jack and the three defenders should be able to cope with the "menace" that their attack will be, so we need to beat them in their own half and penalty area. 

3 hours ago, compo said:

We need an enforcer in the middle of the park someone who would kick their own granny. 

Yep. An Albertz to frighten them.

Even a pit bull like Stuart McCall to nip at everyone.

Kamara should bulk up and Jack can put it about. But agreed, no 6ft monster.

We do have Kent who will smack a few if needed ?