The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Now Closed: Zungu signs on loan with option to buy

I wonder how Morelos' career will go.  I get the feeling he could become a superstar or disappear into obscurity.

Either way, I hope Gerrard and Beale have a good plan for our first XI line up.  Looking at our new recruits, I remain unconvinced. 

12 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I wonder how Morelos' career will go.  I get the feeling he could become a superstar or disappear into obscurity.

Either way, I hope Gerrard and Beale have a good plan for our first XI line up.  Looking at our new recruits, I remain unconvinced. 

Reference his immediate future, he will not enjoy driving his Lambo' around Lille, the place is full of cobbles.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

It’s going to be fascinating to see him tested at a higher level. He needs to sign for the right team. He could really struggle in a more technical league. Scottish football suited him. 

4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

In my humble opinion he was more suited and performed better in Europe, at times he was unplayable. 

And that's probably what got Lille bidding the current reported offer. Highest scorer in the Europa league group stages is more likely to impress them than scoring goals against a massively outclassed St Johnstone in the SPL.

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

So you are judging the new players on one game?