Hagi's Here and on Heart and Hand

Welcome young Hagi.

Genuinely excited by this signing. Just hope he is played in a creative role. In behind the striker - almost a free role.

Edited by Gribz

Cracking signing on a permanent basis. He'll benefit with a full pre season under his belt and the chance for Gerrard to properly have a genuine chance to build much of the attack around him in bounce games before we kick back off. Please Stevie G, play him in the hole. I'd like him to have a free licence almost exclusively in that final third because with him being 2 footed he'll be a nightmare to mark. 

1 hour ago, bluedan said:

Cracking signing on a permanent basis. He'll benefit with a full pre season under his belt and the chance for Gerrard to properly have a genuine chance to build much of the attack around him in bounce games before we kick back off. Please Stevie G, play him in the hole. I'd like him to have a free licence almost exclusively in that final third because with him being 2 footed he'll be a nightmare to mark. 

Are you the original BlueDan from many years ago???

Getting  these interviews before the red tops is a thing of beauty. You’d think it’d maybe have their money men asking questions as to why but I’d imagine they’ll just keep churning out negative shite whilst trying to figure out why their circulation is dropping like a ten bob hooer!

47 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Nice one. Welcome back mate. Good to see you posting.

Thanks pal, good to be back. Funny how things come full circle... I was watching wee CJ Novo's channel and saw Stevie from 4 lads on it and then found out that his podcast was hosted by Gersnet and it kinda clicked that I need to get back on the forum. 

Good to see the Gers community connected as it should be and also nice coming back here and seeing the regulars and originals are still here too. 

Edited by bluedan

2 hours ago, bluedan said:

Thanks pal, good to be back. Funny how things come full circle... I was watching wee CJ Novo's channel and saw Stevie from 4 lads on it and then found out that his podcast was hosted by Gersnet and it kinda clicked that I need to get back on the forum. 

Good to see the Gers community connected as it should be and also nice coming back here and seeing the regulars and originals are still here too. 

Yes absolutely.

Few new posters around since you were here. Watch out for that crackpot Bill, he likes to upset people ??

Couple of new legends. Scott and Compo.

Edited by Gribz

30 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Yes absolutely.

Few new posters around since you were here. Watch out for that crackpot Bill, he likes to upset people ??

Couple of new legends. Scott and Compo.

Bill? Keep ma eyes peeled for him?

Haha.