As Rapper Killer Mike said  " you have a duty not to burn down your own homes"

With $Trillion dollars needed to fight the economic effects of Covid, these silly fools are burning and looting shops that probably will never open again, impoverishing their neighbourhoods more. 

Can also see the civil guard being called out and if you've ever seen Southern Comfort or First Blood you know how that will end ;) 

I dont see the sense in civil unrest what do these idiots hope to achieve just been watching a clip of one idiotic looter trying to break open an cash machine with an axe .

I look forward to reading the papers tomorrow morning that dozens of rioters have been shot. And to be entirely fair about it I don't care if they're black, white or anything in between. 

Something happens that the police/army etc do wrong,in this case no excuse whatsoever,what happens:- people protest quite rightly then out of the sewers come the looters/anarchists etc. bringing headlines that side-swipe the original protest.Pity that the correct protestors cannot then be identified and absolutely outrageous as the incident that caused the the problem is now on the back burner.

Seven year old Emily Jones is stabbed to death in front of her mother in a public park by a Somalian illegal immigrant. No one protests, the media all but ignore it.

Tens of thousands of exclusively white girls are groomed and abused by Asian men in communities throughout Britain, The police and politicians suppress it for years and it still goes on today.

One black man out of many black men murdered in America sends thousands on to the streets of cities around the world. The media is hysterical in condemnation. Excuse me if I see this as purely political exploitation of George Floyd's passing. Excuse me if I couldn't give a shit.