I wonder if these  same players will show their heartfelt sympathies for the five police officers who have been shot and wounded by these scum rioters , and yes its totally pathetic just as pathetic as ha ing John Barnes on the television this morning bumping on about racism another brainless footballer going on and on .

Time to stop arseing about shoot these rioters with the lead bullet not stupid baton rounds .

13 hours ago, forlanssister said:

They've been protesting in Hong Kong for more than a year without looting a single shop.

Not quite.

https://asiatimes.com/2019/10/more-looting-of-hk-shops-hit-by-vandalism-arson/

21 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I'm not going to argue about Floyd's profession - that is irrelevant actually

It was you who falsely suggested he was a civil rights lawyer.

Did you know he was convicted for armed robbery a few years ago?

27 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

'They'? Who are they? Some 'theorists' have even blamed George Soros on the grounds that he has funded some left causes. Are the white supremacists also a terrorist group?

It was the mayor actually. 

48 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

It was you who falsely suggested he was a civil rights lawyer.

Did you know he was convicted for armed robbery a few years ago?

No but you obviously have access to some news sources I haven't seen. As we have both noted you cannot always trust the news; yesterday Hancock claimed 111 deaths and I saw a post saying the true figure was 536 but no address to check.

54 minutes ago, compo said:

I wonder if these  same players will show their heartfelt sympathies for the five police officers who have been shot and wounded by these scum rioters , and yes its totally pathetic just as pathetic as ha ing John Barnes on the television this morning bumping on about racism another brainless footballer going on and on .

Time to stop arseing about shoot these rioters with the lead bullet not stupid baton rounds .

Nonsense. Protesters have been met with tear gas, nightsticks, water cannon, you name it. The vast majority have been peaceful but it doesn't make headline news. Check Al-jazeera for more balanced newsreels.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

?

No it isn't. 

The Washington Post may disagree with you:

the tumult, set in the broader context of the twin health and economic emergencies, could mark a rupture as dramatic as signature turning points in the country’s history, from the economic dislocation of the Great Depression to the social convulsions of 1968”.