32 minutes ago, Bill said:

Of course I do. But unlike you my entire world view isn't built on grievance and a pretence of injustice. I feel sorry for you. You're going to exit this life one day, having wasted it on sanctimonious handwringing. 

So....nobody feels injustice. Just because I don't suffer from it personally does that mean I can't sense it in others? I'd like to exit this life leaving it in a better place than when I found it though. You seem to have this idea that I don't know how to enjoy myself!

56 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I thought JFK inferred that with his comment that no one should decide for themselves. There is such a thing as wrongful arrest.

And, as JFK says, rightly the place to deal with that is either at the police station or in the courtroom, not by resisting.  Resisting will NEVER end well for the person resisting.

55 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

If you'd been black do you honestly think the reaction would have been the same? Honestly?

You are making it sound as if every single black person who is pulled for speeding would be treated differently than Bill - that is inherent nonsense.

50 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

According to the OECD half the world exists on less than a dollar a day. Are they the right kind of slaves?

Are they even slaves ?  

3 minutes ago, craig said:

You are making it sound as if every single black person who is pulled for speeding would be treated differently than Bill - that is inherent nonsense.

No I am not. But you referred to yourself to a disparity of treatment which is what led to BLM. If I was black I would feel nervous in the south if pulled over by a white cop.

8 minutes ago, craig said:

And, as JFK says, rightly the place to deal with that is either at the police station or in the courtroom, not by resisting.  Resisting will NEVER end well for the person resisting.

Just a pity that so many never get as far as the police station. My mate in Italy tells me that cops are categorically not allowed to shoot unless first shot at.

7 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Wow! Depends what you can buy with it. Not a lot I would have thought.

These things are relative to overall living costs.  

5 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

My mate in Italy tells me that cops are categorically not allowed to shoot unless first shot at.

There's little point in comparing Italy with America, mainly due to the amount of weapons Americans carry.

10 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Wow! Depends what you can buy with it. Not a lot I would have thought. Wage slavery if you have no way out is still slavery.

so you know what the average wage of every country on earth is ?  If they are willingly working for those wages it isn't slavery.

8 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Just a pity that so many never get as far as the police station. My mate in Italy tells me that cops are categorically not allowed to shoot unless first shot at.

Your mate in Italy seems to be rather diverse in his knowledge base.  The very notion that a police officer should wait till someone has shot at him is absolutely barking mad.  \the suggestion of it is absolutely insane.  The fact you seem to agree with it likewise