1 minute ago, Scott7 said:

Fiona Onasanya formerly Labour MP for Peterborough. Got the jail in January 2019 for perverting the course of justice, lying to police to avoid a speeding charge.

The LP rightly binned her pronto. In the current atmosphere that was a racist act by the LP. I think a chap Corbyn was the chief at the time. His statue, if he’s got one, has to go.

Ah, I remember now. There was also another nutter called Jared O'Mara. Don't blame Corbyn for that though; if their local parties had the power to deselect (which he supports and Starmer doesn't) they might have been dealt with far quicker.

6 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Fiona Onasanya formerly Labour MP for Peterborough. Got the jail in January 2019 for perverting the course of justice, lying to police to avoid a speeding charge.

The LP rightly binned her pronto. In the current atmosphere that was a racist act by the LP. I think a chap Corbyn was the chief at the time. His statue, if he’s got one, has to go.

Not really. It was just the right thing to do.

8 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

And Trump is reportedly planning to hold a rally there. Insensitive or what?

I see he is getting all his dumbf**k followers to sign a Covid waiver prior to the rally ?????? God Help America

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

On 15/06/2020 at 11:50, alexscottislegend said:

"The left"? No 'leftie' has a problem with the 'Jews'. Indeed quite a number are/were Jews (Marx, Trotsky, etc.) 

Well Corbyn, Momentum, Ken Livingstone, Naz Shah and large chunks of the PLP did  - that enough Lefties for you?