Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Quite far but not as far as you.

So yes, it is beyond you. You don't have the capacity to address a single thing on this issue. Yet still want to ramble on talking and saying nothing. You're Trump like. 

On 30/08/2020 at 18:59, JFK-1 said:

Well first of all I think you're demonstrating a high degree of unhingement each and any time anyone has anything critical to say about Trump. An unhingement so pronounced it's effectively declaring voicing unfavourable opinions of Trump is unhinged. And that when such opinions are actually the opinion of the majority of the international community at both government and street level.

A clown openly laughed at by an audience of UN representatives for his ludicrous posturing and lies. And labelled a total idiot by leaders of major nations caught expressing that opinion at a NATO summit in London, while unbeknownst to them there was a mic nearby catching their exchange.

Real unhingement lies in proclaiming valid criticism unhinged. In fact stupid beyond words. What are these people who are critical of Trump supposed to do? Never voice their concerns in case some idiot says they're unhinged for doing so? I doubt that's going to stop people voicing their concerns in the run up to an election. And the rational among us are relieved about that.

As for Trump I don't doubt for a moment that if he could declare authoritarian dictatorship for life he would do so in a heartbeat and especially so right now. He would be in dreamland if he could be an American version of his hero Putin. Controlling what the press say and ordering hits on critics.

But i's not looking good for him and he's now running scared. When the shield of that office is removed, when he can no longer fire investigators nor run hindrance on investigations, the shit is really going to hit the fan for him. He's an idiot but still has enough marbles to know that much.

There are going to be jail sentences for their activities. All his current enablers will begin running for cover when that shit hits the fan. Likely to strike deals revealing the depth of the activities to get out of jail time. I presume he knows that too. Maybe some including him will be able to wish Ghislaine Maxwell good luck in person.

See when you claim to not be unhinges and then suggest Trump would want to put out hits on his critics..... it actually plays right into the hands of those suggesting you’re unhinged.

It’s irrational at best.  If ever the time to accuse a sitting President as wanting hits on critics it would have been under Bill Clinton - he and Hillary’s unexplained body count is quite the list.

On 30/08/2020 at 21:57, JFK-1 said:

This is another example of how pointless discussion with you becomes. This is why I maintain you're just talking to be saying something while saying pretty much nothing of any real relevance to the actual point. The point being the extreme unfitness of this man to be heading anything at all far less a nation crucial to global security and stability.

First it's alleged a term is meaningless because it's been used before, a claim which was pointed out to be itself meaningless. That's then ignored with no response to the rebuttal as if it never happened. To move on to more meaningless nonsense about anyone being critical of this orange wacko being unhinged.

Again it was illustrated how meaningless that is too. And again that's entirely glossed over as if it never happened to move on to this further irrelevance about there being countless features of Trump to disparage.

We all know there are countless insane features of Trumps behaviour plus inept and even corrupt governance, many and probably most of them already having been gone over countless times. Yet when one more feature is introduced all you can say is there are countless other things that could be discussed without bringing in this one. That's ludicrous.

I could watch any analyst talk about Trump and know for a fact if someone responded with there are countless other features of Trump you could talk about aside from this one the response to that would be WTF? 

It's like saying he has been governing to benefit himself plus cronies not the nation, but there is no need to bring that into it when there are countless other features. It's pointless, meaningless comment.

A man who has been knee deep in corruption his entire life. With a whole host of Mafia connections, Russian criminals and oligarchs, and even Putin himself in the mix which all makes him so compromised it's unimaginably dangerous.

But you think it's of value to distract from it to ramble on about Biden and Clinton. That's frankly bizarre if it's actually seriously supposed to mean anything worthwhile rather than just another instance of talking while saying nothing of any value just to be contrary.

Forget this utter shite you babble about anyone getting worked up about an incompetent, corrupt, and potentially treasonous nutcase who dog whistles to neo nazi and KKK groups. This is a topic with global repercussions and it's not going to be stopped talking about by anybody because somebody with nothing to say rambles on about getting worked up about it. More meaningless shite.

If you can actually say something say it. My guess is you have no idea what to say that would bring any rational worth. Because when you're trapped in a mindset of talking just to be talking and simply to be contrary you end up in a bubble of stupidity you can't get out of.

Because there are things that you can't simply be contrary about simply to be contrary without looking stupid. And this is one of them. 

Don’t really have the time to go through your full post but just on your first paragraph I’m sure that plenty would argue he is fit enough to own and run a massive property empire - he’s a Self-made billionaire (his old man left him millions I believe but he increased that to billions) so he’s clearly been fit enough to run a business and make it successful.  And, yes, I’m aware he’s also a twice bankrupt but the stats suggest that billionaires do often go through bankruptcy events at some point.

Something I doubt you or I can lay claim to.

And calling him an “orange wacko” doesn’t exactly help your cause in defending your position that you aren’t unhinged when discussing Trump.  If anything it supports those who suggest you are.... indeed, I suspect some can envision you hammering away at the keyboard with your face at bursting point thanks to the topic being Trump.

if you (not you specifically, but people in general) don’t want to come across as unhinged then don’t use rhetoric that’s right at home from an unhinged person.

JFK picks and chooses bits of posts and flies off the handle, without taking everything written into account.  He does this a lot, on various subjects.  Then there's the repetitive ad hominem responses, for paragraphs on end - he could really use an edit function.

It's quite amusing to witness.  

On 30/08/2020 at 21:57, JFK-1 said:

This is another example of how pointless discussion with you becomes. This is why I maintain you're just talking to be saying something while saying pretty much nothing of any real relevance to the actual point. The point being the extreme unfitness of this man to be heading anything at all far less a nation crucial to global security and stability.

First it's alleged a term is meaningless because it's been used before, a claim which was pointed out to be itself meaningless. That's then ignored with no response to the rebuttal as if it never happened. To move on to more meaningless nonsense about anyone being critical of this orange wacko being unhinged.

Again it was illustrated how meaningless that is too. And again that's entirely glossed over as if it never happened to move on to this further irrelevance about there being countless features of Trump to disparage.

We all know there are countless insane features of Trumps behaviour plus inept and even corrupt governance, many and probably most of them already having been gone over countless times. Yet when one more feature is introduced all you can say is there are countless other things that could be discussed without bringing in this one. That's ludicrous.

I could watch any analyst talk about Trump and know for a fact if someone responded with there are countless other features of Trump you could talk about aside from this one the response to that would be WTF? 

It's like saying he has been governing to benefit himself plus cronies not the nation, but there is no need to bring that into it when there are countless other features. It's pointless, meaningless comment.

A man who has been knee deep in corruption his entire life. With a whole host of Mafia connections, Russian criminals and oligarchs, and even Putin himself in the mix which all makes him so compromised it's unimaginably dangerous.

But you think it's of value to distract from it to ramble on about Biden and Clinton. That's frankly bizarre if it's actually seriously supposed to mean anything worthwhile rather than just another instance of talking while saying nothing of any value just to be contrary.

Forget this utter shite you babble about anyone getting worked up about an incompetent, corrupt, and potentially treasonous nutcase who dog whistles to neo nazi and KKK groups. This is a topic with global repercussions and it's not going to be stopped talking about by anybody because somebody with nothing to say rambles on about getting worked up about it. More meaningless shite.

If you can actually say something say it. My guess is you have no idea what to say that would bring any rational worth. Because when you're trapped in a mindset of talking just to be talking and simply to be contrary you end up in a bubble of stupidity you can't get out of.

Because there are things that you can't simply be contrary about simply to be contrary without looking stupid. And this is one of them. 

I’m quoting this but the statement goes to other posts in this thread and not just you @JFK-1

Stay away from disparaging other forum members or the temporary ban hammer comes out.

Play nice please - there’s no reason to disparage other forum members - that goes for all of us !

On 31/08/2020 at 01:57, JFK-1 said:

Now I know you have lost it. 

Go have a lie down and listen to a few Biden speeches, they will have the desired effect. 

5 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

What? I write 500 words going over multiple points not a single facet of which you have even attempted to address, seemingly never happened in your empty vessel of a head.

Exactly as I predicted. And my lack of self awareness is astonishing as I predict exactly what you will do before you do it? How far out of touch with reality and rationality are you?

Go back to the post. Try to say something, See if you can produce a few sentences even. Is a paragraph or two beyond you? Address something for once.

I don't think you can because I don't think you have the capacity to even construct an opinion on these issues. That being the case you have absolutely no chance of constructing a critique.  Here it is, again, try your best.

https://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/ipboard/topic/42808-america-in-flames/?do=findComment&comment=795101

Right.... I’m calling this one our specifically....

Another post calling another forum member, ANY forum member, an “empty vessel of a head” and I’m banning you.

Im not tolerating ignorance or abuse of other forum members when I see it.

Calling one of our forum members an “empty vessel of a head” is giving you a warning as of right now.

Im tired of your explosive nature towards others on here.

Do I want to ban you ?  NO.

Will I ban you for being disrespectful ?  Yes.

Consider yourself warned.

And this goes for everyone else who can’t abide. Y the common decency rule of this forum.

On 02/09/2020 at 11:07, craig said:

Right.... I’m calling this one our specifically....

Another post calling another forum member, ANY forum member, an “empty vessel of a head” and I’m banning you.

Im not tolerating ignorance or abuse of other forum members when I see it.

Calling one of our forum members an “empty vessel of a head” is giving you a warning as of right now.

Im tired of your explosive nature towards others on here.

Do I want to ban you ?  NO.

Will I ban you for being disrespectful ?  Yes.

Consider yourself warned.

And this goes for everyone else who can’t abide. Y the common decency rule of this forum.

Well since I frankly have zero faith in any impartiality on your part and your own questionable nature I will save you the trouble. I will ban myself.