2 hours ago, Bill said:

I'll guarantee there's not a single white footballer taking the knee because he believes it's the right thing to do but every one of them will say it is. Similarly, I firmly believe most black players take a knee because it's much too dangerous to jump off a moving bandwagon. It's shite, they just look like morons and no one believes it's about social justice.

Easily led morons 

On 02/09/2020 at 06:25, Gonzo79 said:

Why does everyone in America think they're the centre of the Universe?

Cause we run this MFer son.

Well...our flagged corporations, banking institutions, and corrupt, immoral (evil) politicians, with the full backing of an $800B annually budgeted military do.

Actually, I prefer the petro dollar argument myself...it's less direct but implies all of the afore. More nuanced if you will.

We WILL kill every last mfer though before we fall...don't you worry about that.

So tune in and watch our society crumble...because...unlike the Romans...we have hypersonic nukes.

That means YOU ARE ALL on this ride.

Like it or not.

Long may she wave.

Edited by Malangsob

4 hours ago, compo said:

Easily led morons 

More like self preservation. No one has the cajones to just say no to it.

ESPECIALLY over there in Europa Europa where the tall nail, is really hammered.

Y'all get thrown in jail for using the wrong word.

They got y'all scared to order a meal wrong.

Surely no one is gonna stand against stamping out "Black Oppression!" hahah!

We had a couple guys in the NFL over here, not directly speak out against BLM, but kinda mention that they didn't completely support everything (Drew Brees).

Sheeeeeiit...their asses were apologizing within 24 hours.

It's all Marxist dialectic. That is all this is...conditioning YOU for what is next...and that shit ain't gonna be fun.

All I know is this is gonna pop off over here like no one has seen when Trump wins again.

In November there are gonna be a whole lot more decisions than who is going to D.C. me thinks.

It's gonna get wild.

.40, 7.62, 5.56 wild if you catch my drift.

21 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Aye, you could be right. It would be a vote winner, giving tax breaks to millionaire footballers. I'll be surprised if it didn't feature on Labours next manifesto. 

The next Labour manifesto under Starmer will be indistinguishable from the Conservative one. It will have the backing of the press and media simply because Johnson has been shown to be so utterly incompetent, nothing to do with policies.

I wonder if anyone noticed that there were 15,000 complaints to Ofcom about a black dance troupe on Britains' Got Talent; an act which featured a mock-up of the George Floyd incident. The only reason to complain was because they were racist. So it's actually quite comforting to know that there are only 15k racists in Britain - a tiny minority.

12 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

The next Labour manifesto under Starmer will be indistinguishable from the Conservative one. It will have the backing of the press and media simply because Johnson has been shown to be so utterly incompetent, nothing to do with policies.

No he hasn’t. That’s only your opinion. And you’re almost always wrong.