Rangers reconstruction proposal

12 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

...and if Separate Entity FC support it, I'm out.

Are you saying you wouldn't support a proposal that was advantageous to Rangers if Celtic also supported the idea?

I've always thought the idea of having the Rangers 2nd team in the lower leagues would be good for the club; I think there should be provision for a couple of over age players though.  

Edited by Briton

9 minutes ago, Briton said:

Are you saying you wouldn't support a proposal that was advantageous to Rangers if Celtic also supported the idea?

Principles come before cash*.

*not always, obviously 

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Principles come before cash*.

*not always, obviously 

A simple 'yes' would suffice.  Seems like your support of Rangers is not as strong as your hatred of Celtic. 

For me the only way to improve Scottish football is to have mergers, there is to many small towns with football teams near each other. Mergers would increase the fan base improve income and competition in the premiership, I know the owners would not want it but would the fans not be open to it challenging instead of just going season to season survival.

2 hours ago, WorthingBear91 said:

For me the only way to improve Scottish football is to have mergers, there is to many small towns with football teams near each other. Mergers would increase the fan base improve income and competition in the premiership, I know the owners would not want it but would the fans not be open to it challenging instead of just going season to season survival.

Terrible idea. Just like having youth teams in the lower leagues.

Rangers are correct in making proposals. If SPFL are asking clubs to do their work for them, then our voice should be heard.

Shouldn't impact on any future moves on correcting the governance of Scottish Football.

Half of Europe has second teams competing in the league structure and all of those countries have a far higher standard of football than we do. That'doesnt mean second teams guarantee a better league system but it does mean it won't do any harm. I think it would be better for Rangers, better for Rangers players and better for Rangers fans. What's not to like?