Playing for Hollicom

BBC Radio 5 tonight.

Roddy Forsyth, long time, anytime, apologist for Pederasts 'R' Us FC, read from what can only have been a Holicom prepared script:

Bolingoli is the problem: he lied to his Club, he lied to his manager, he lied to his team mates.

The club like no other yet again a victim. Why am I unimpressed? 

• 2 weeks later...

Jum goes full Tonto!

The current Rectum of Dundee University, Jum Spence has a weekly column in the Dundee Courier. It's where Jum gets to wave the Saltire whilst sitting extremely comfortably with his preferred prejudice. Jum never strays far from his provided Hollicom script during broadcast. He Tweets the benefits of denominational education, mass timings, his brother's long term love affair with ra Sellik, and why Rangers supporters are intrinsically evil. His column is used most often to reinforce his weekly tweets.

Jum articulated Dundee United's ire reference proceedings at Auchenhowie three weeks past, "Justifiably raging" at the mountain being constructed out of Covid testing molehills. What happened to that Mike Mulraney demanded SFA inquiry, don't ask Jum? The Aberdeen players' night out, Bolingoli, and Griffiths girlfriend's birthday party were only mentioned when the SFA instigated another inquiry. Jum was quick with, "every first year Law student knows a retrospective law is a bad law". Remember, Jum was allowed to resign for the second and final time from PQ, after telling the listenership that Rangers should be prosecuted under the proceeds of crime law. Jum knew about this because he lectured on it. It was pointed out no crime had been committed.

In the Blessed Brendan's final year of tenure at ra Stade de Gadd, Jum utilised his column to tell the world, Dundee is now a three club city. Apparently, the tanned one's team was playing such attractive football, Dundonians were wrapping themselves in ra green'n'grey to appreciate ra Sellik way in opposition to offers from Dens and Tannadice. Yesterday, Jum announced, "the most successful club in Scotland come to Tannadice". Jum pinged the number of Yahoos that had stopped him this last week, to tell how much they enjoyed visits to Dundee United. The pubs, the food(the Peh), and the welcome.  Of course, when Bears engage Jum, they shout abuse at him from across the road. We know this, because Jum reported the incident to PC Murdoch. We can only assume Police inquiries are continuing five years on? I wonder if Mike Mulraney was outraged?

I would like to say to Jum, I hope your team wins. However, do we really know who the Rectum of Dundee University supports?

A wee addendum to Jum's performance over the weekend. I was thinking, George Galloway is from Lochee too, he supports Dundee United/ra Sellik as well. Further, George will be no stranger to a Hollicom script. Surely, Dundee University needs two Rectums? Certainly, enough effluence is produced by the Lochee Two.

Time for Undergraduates and Post-Graduates at Clootie City's seat of tertiary education to demand Two Rectums.

How do you solve a problem like Leigh?

Alison McConnell is a safe pair of Hollicom hands. Once again, she dons the jersey and gloves for her beloved Sellik. A whole article about Leigh Griffiths again, and again no mention of convictions for racism, girlfriends birthday parties with no social distancing, being overweight, having compulsive gambling issues(sorry, mental health issues), midnight journeys from Bothwell to Castlemilk, ....................... etc.

Plenty of reiteration reference quality as a striker, a cheeky chappie, a Scottish international necessity, the answer to Steve Clarke's need, ......................... etc.

Alison's Hollicom provided answer, Leigh needs to go out on loan.

May I suggest Las Vegas Lights.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just received an e-mail from a most reliable source :

Hollicom have informed ra Sellik they no longer want to represent the club, no longer want to advise the club, and do not want to provide a PR service going forward.

I cannot confirm this absolutely, but it would appear ra Sellik and Hollicom have become SEPARATE ENTITIES.