Wokeness: the return of Medieval madness

George Soros is certainly involved with quite a few organisations which view Western nation states as an evil needing purged.  As with most bogeymen, he has been turned into some sort of super villain, a bit like Lex Luthor armed with a copy of Das Kapital and Monbiot's Captive State.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros

He certainly has benefited financially from situations where many have suffered.  

Edited by Gonzo79

I'm certainly not here to advocate or defend Soros' actions.  I read that list of projects he has supported and clearly there is a liberal bias towards them, but I'm struggling to see how that makes him a bogeyman.   I'd be happy to be corrected on that as I would admit to not knowing much about his background, hence why I asked Malangsbob for evidence.   I'm still chuckling at the response.

I can't resist...

There was another blog referenced in the article posted by @Malangsob... https://shadowproof.com/2017/02/25/professional-anarchist-soros-trump/

It supposedly is written by a former professional anarchist who then got stiffed when Soros didn't pay him, and concludes with this belter:  "...send me my fucking money now, you bourgeois chode monster!"