Empty stadium syndrome

I read recently that one aspect of 'no crowds' has been the removal of 'home' advantage. Apparently the presence of a partisan and noisy home support has a bigger affect on professional footballers than was first thought. In theory, with us facing a trip to Parkhead in the first round of matches, this might be of benefit to us. Swings and roundabouts of course as 50,000 at Ibrox must have had an affect on visiting sides in the past, so taking that away might even it out a bit too. Indeed, for a significant number of domestic away fixtures we're hardly in the minority in the ground, so perhaps this won't be of much benefit to us. 

I think an empty stadium has the same effect on both sides not just the home one.

Most time during a match a pro player only ever hears a din so basically what i'm saying is that home advantage has probably more to do with familiar surroundings than much else.