Lovenkrands Leaves Rangers

2 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Interesting info mate, I hope we are not going back to days of excess again, but more importantly I don’t mind spending a lot on the whole lot if we see players breaking into the first team and saving us a fee and a high wage on am import. In SG’s time there has been very little progress this area, and he has preferred a huge squad of bought players meaning no chances for youth.

I don't think we are mate - I think that there is much more thought that goes into what we spend and where.  I know we spent a lot of money (for us) on keeping Leon King but that lad has tons of talent and could either be a stalwart of our team for many years or recognise a very sizeable sales price - but there is much more thought goes into what the money should be spent on at the Academy.

18 hours ago, craig said:

I don't think we are mate - I think that there is much more thought that goes into what we spend and where.  I know we spent a lot of money (for us) on keeping Leon King but that lad has tons of talent and could either be a stalwart of our team for many years or recognise a very sizeable sales price - but there is much more thought goes into what the money should be spent on at the Academy.

Good to hear, hopefully we see some talent coming through this season.