2020/21 Fixtures: Aberdeen v Rangers KO time changed

15 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

As complete a circle of inconsistent illogicality as I could imagine. They're to be worried about because we lost to a relegated team last season. From there to they're an irrelevance like Killie etc.

Then on to me calling them an inferior irrelevance makes them think they're a rival but fretting about them does not.

All the way back to worrying abut them which presumably convinces them they're not a rival. While my consistent writing them off as an inferior irrelevance patently does. 

Any sheep reading this forum will enjoy your rants about their poxy club - they'll make them think there's an actual rivalry.

I will continue writing them off as an inferior irrelevance. Which despite the bizarre non logic you presented here I can 100% guarantee will not make them the least bit happy.

Now you can have that last pointless illogical word you just can't live without. I will give it to you to satisfy that particular obsession. You can pretend it's a clincher that negates all the previous inconsistent non logic and maybe somebody can even enforce it for you with a like. Enjoy.

They are so irrelevant, and so inferior, and have been for as long as you have banged on about it.... that since Steven Gerrard took over as manager we have played them 10 times..... and have won 3 of them, losing 3 and drawing 4 of them.  The stats suggest that they arent as inferior as you suggest.

Would I take many of their players ?  No.  But it is a team sport and you often see the sum of the parts are better than the individual parts themselves.

They are an inferior team to us as the league table showed - but casting them as an irrelevance when their results against us over the past two years are as good as ours.  Maybe their fans should be saying that we are inferior to them given the symmetrical nature of results over the last two years.

Either way, I am out of this talk of Aberdeen - I would rather talk about Rangers and how much of a carve up this "random" fixture generator is.

JFK told us we were a far superior side to Aberdeen the season after they finished above us.  

Teams often lose to inferior sides.  As Greavsie used to say, "It's a funny old game.".

1 hour ago, craig said:

I would rather talk about Rangers

Of course but it’s difficult not to attempt to evaluate the opposition. In the mind Hibs, Aberdeen are big games. St Johnstone Kilmarnock are not. In reality every game is three points.

• Frankie changed the title to 2020/21 Fixtures: Aberdeen v Rangers KO time changed