2 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

And notice that nowhere does the word 'Glasgow' appear. There are still people who don't know the name of our club.

That’s such a tired old line. It’s like the pedantry of insisting ‘it’s only a Union Jack when it’s flown at sea”. Everyone knows our name is Rangers, even people who occasionally say Glasgow Rangers. 

36 minutes ago, Bill said:

That’s such a tired old line. It’s like the pedantry of insisting ‘it’s only a Union Jack when it’s flown at sea”. Everyone knows our name is Rangers, even people who occasionally say Glasgow Rangers. 

We don't hear people saying 'London' Arsenal or Edinburgh Hibernian, yet we have to be differentiated from QPR or Berwick.

Nope, they sing, "Glory glory to the Hibees.".

A lot of non-Scots refer to us as Glasgow Rangers.  In my experience, Scots who refer to us as that are generally rugby fans or twits.

I prefer The Rangers.

Rangers, Glasgow Rangers, ready ,Aye Ready five stars or no stars what a stushie for a team that needs a kick up the arse and told to get out there and entertain the fans and win something 

28 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Do the dregs of the Lothians not holler, "Glory, Glory Edinburgh Hibees"? 

I am sure I have heard this. 

I am sure I snorted derisorily. 

I have heard:

”...... thurrs gonny be a show

And the Embra hibbees wull be therr”

It wasn’t in the Usher Hall in case you’re wondering.

11 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

I have heard:

”...... thurrs gonny be a show

And the Embra hibbees wull be therr”

It wasn’t in the Usher Hall in case you’re wondering.

I'm guessing down the docks.

Never had you marked as that sort of fellow.

23 minutes ago, compo said:

what a stushie for a team that needs a kick up the arse

I don't think Beale or Gerrard post here.  Kicking the team's arse is their job.  Our job is to argue about every single aspect of Rangers, as well as anything else we can think of.

15 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I don't think Beale or Gerrard post here.  Kicking the team's arse is their job.  Our job is to argue about every single aspect of Rangers, as well as anything else we can think of.

i don't care if they don't post.

However, if they don't read -and heed- the opinions expressed on this forum, then it is little wonder that silverware eludes the team.