Diversity and Inclusion Charter

I've asked the Supporter Liaison Officer to clarify the following with respect to Rangers Diversity and Inclusion Charter:

•    Can you inform me how Rangers intend to implement the strategy with respect to trans status people without impinging in any way on the sex-based rights of female supporters? 
•    Can you confirm what Rangers’ position is with respect to Black Lives Matters? BLM as an organisation asserts that all white persons by virtue of their ethnicity and their ethnicity alone are guilty of racism. This is itself self-evidently a racist proposition. Consequently, BLM must fall necessarily outside of the terms and scope of Rangers’ own DIC. 

58 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think Rangers should introduce a Uniformity & Exclusion Charter.

Good idea. Weed out the SNP voters and anyone not singing TBB

3 hours ago, Charloch said:

I've asked the Supporter Liaison Officer to clarify the following with respect to Rangers Diversity and Inclusion Charter:

•    Can you inform me how Rangers intend to implement the strategy with respect to trans status people without impinging in any way on the sex-based rights of female supporters? 
•    Can you confirm what Rangers’ position is with respect to Black Lives Matters? BLM as an organisation asserts that all white persons by virtue of their ethnicity and their ethnicity alone are guilty of racism. This is itself self-evidently a racist proposition. Consequently, BLM must fall necessarily outside of the terms and scope of Rangers’ own DIC. 

Whit?

Better still, any chance football clubs could leave this box-ticking crap to HR departments and get on with playing football and treating supporters more like part of the club and less like customers.

7 hours ago, Charloch said:

Lol wtf. Everyone was having a go at that supporter at the BLM rally in Glasgow for bringing our name in to that arena - now you want the club to just out the blue come out and say their views don’t align with BLM!? 

What are you wanting to hear in regards to the clubs views on racism? 

The toilet situation - how would you as a customer prefer it / be comfortable with it?